Sometimes I feel I can't handle my life and all this shit we live through, but also I feel I love world and all that lives and exists in it... You know, I love feeling depressed 'cause it makes me really happy (maybe it's an important part of my gothic being), but people who knows me will agree that I'm a very nice person who is always laughing and saying lots of dumb things...
A few days ago I realized that I can't have by my side people forever, that there's a long way between have sex and make love, that life is just a little lapse of the eternity we call time, that friends are like blood (always come fast when you have a wound), that music and literature are miracles that help us to forget our life of sorrow (as says Edguy's song), that as the same I need a time in solitude I need a word, a hug and a kiss, that life is a kind of nightmare (exciting and fearfull at the same time)...

I guess I need to rest (but not in peace, not yet), again...

I rather be sleep: wakefulness is much more terrible than dreams (or nightmares)...