Do I have to say anything more?
(Btw, I found this image somewhere in the net, but I can't remember where... sorry)



So yes, I'm a lazy girl (but most of you already knew that) and mostly now since insomnia apparently has gone and I can enjoy sleeping for more than 8 hours. It's like having another life in the amazing dreamlands (I'm not over reacting! I had insomnia for almost 2 months) and knowing everything can happen there... they're sometimes better then real life...

Insomnia's gone as I said, but its colateral effects are still here driving me a little bit more crazy than before and giving me excuses for almost everything...

I promised in another post I'd talk about the voices, but I guess I'm too lazy now for that though I already started to write about that strange feeling plus the horrible sight of beating veins in everything. As you see it's not an easy thing to describe, but I'll try to since words are my tools to work.

I also have to post something about the V ENELL in Yucatán, I passed a great time there besides the horrible hot-humid weather and those little bastards (I'm not talking about people there but mosquitoes -LOL-). I melted, was eaten alive, went to the beach and mayan pyramids, read my essay, got a couple of fans, had fun and met great people (I guess I also took a cople of nice pics). So let me get out this phase of lazyness and I'll post something nice.

Stay tuned for I'll try not to post only cheesy stuff as I've been doing lately. But some of you know how I feel right now about a certain one and so on...

Keep on rocking!
*Küsse*